Saturday, August 25, 2012

Top 5 High End Blushes and Bronzers

Wanna know my top picks for blushes and bronzers?


Here are my all time favorite high-end blushes and bronzers. These are my "most reached for" staples. I find that these products have the perfect coverage and color pay-off. Okay, I'll stop rambling and start reviewing these products. :)


Mac Powder Blush in "Dame"



 This Mac blush comes with 6 g/0.21 US oz. of product. It is a perfect light pink with blue and purple reflex and has a satin finish. This gives me the most natural pink flush on my cheeks, doesn't seem to be overpowering, and very buildable. 
I bought it at: Rustan's for P1300


Mac Powder Blush in "Gingerly"




This Mac blush comes with 6 g/0.21 US oz. of product. It is a sheertone blush with orange undertones. I use it as blush or as bronzer. I do not recommend using it as bronzer for pale skintones but for those darker skintoned girls out there, this is perfect as blush or bronzer since it will give you that natural radiant glow. 
I bought it at: Tang's Vivo City Singapore for $30


Too  Faced "La Vie en Rose"



 This blush comes with 7.9g/0.28 Oz. of product. It comes in a palette called "Look of Love" with two different neutral eyeshadows. This is perfect for traveling since you already get two products in one. I personally love this blush because it is good for daytime looks and doesn't seem too harsh when applied. 
I bought it at: Sephora for $60 (set w/ brush, mascara, lipgloss, and eye primer)

NARS blush in "Orgasm"


This blush comes with 4.8 g/0.16 Oz. of product. It is a peachy pink coral blush with a lot of shimmer(though the shimmer does not appear as clear in the picture). Perfect for either day out or night out.
I bought it at: Rustan's for P1350


Benefit Hoola Bronzer



This bronzer comes with 8 g/0.28 Oz. of product. It's a matte natural tan color which is a good criteria for bronzers. I love bronzers since they make it so effortless to sculpt your face. This one from benefit is highly pigmented and gives the most natural out of all the bronzers I have tried.
I bought it at: Benefit Greenbelt for P1500


And that's it for this post! Stay tuned for a Drugstore version of my Top picks! :)


No comments: