Monday, December 19, 2011

Eos Lipbalm

Moisturize you lips with eos lip balm

According to evolutionofsmooth.com, eos lip balm is 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth. In my opinion, this product is uuhh-mazing! This moisturizes my cracked lips really well and it gives my lips that smoothness which I can't find in any other lipbalms. I literally bring this everywhere with me and re-apply it anytime throughout the day. With its low price, it already gives you the desired effect and the amount of product you need. Overall, I give this EOS lipbalm a thumbs up.

I personally like this flavor (Summer Fruit)

Lemon Drop (with spf 15)

No comments: